FSDrive-MV1000[ CIMR-MV2□□□□□□ ]
NEW! World's Smallest Medium-Voltage AC Drive
The FSDrive-MV1000 is Yaskawa's newest, medium-voltage AC drive with multiple outputs connected in series.
The simplified circuit design enabled the FSDrive-MV1000 to be the world's smallest of its kind. This drive with its many features enables stable, continuous operation with the highest levels of energy savings in the industry. The FSDrive-MV1000 has an I/O voltage range from 2.4 kV to 11 kV and has been certified as being in accordance with the main global standards.
Feature 1Compact Design
Significant downsizing and a draw-out design facilitates transportation, installation, and maintenance.
- Minimal Height and Small Footprint
- The compact design realized by developing thin power cells with three-level single phase output, and adopting a simple circuit configuration, a draw-out control panel and thin cooling fans, has resulted in a significant volume reduction of 30 to 60% when compared to the conventional Yaskawa product. The unit can even fit in a standard container for transportation*.
* : Restrictions might apply. Please contact Yaskawa for details.
Everything has been done to achieve a small footprint, especially for 3 kV class drives (800 kVA or less), with the transformers located in the bottom of the panel and the power cells and controller at the top.
- Maintenance of Individual Power Cells
- Power cells can be replaced and maintained individually. The construction designed for single-action mounting and removal reduces the replacement time and facilitates maintenance operations.
Feature 2Hign Performance
Offering better performance, functionality, and reliability in low- and medium-voltage drives, and enabling stable continuous operation.
- High-level Control
- Open Loop Vector control enables smooth acceleration from a low-speed range without using a speed detector. Operation is stable, unaffected by fluctuations in load.
The high performance vector control drives synchronous motors as well as induction motors.
- Controlled and Secure Operation at Momentary Power Loss
- FSDrive-MV1000 continues to operate for a number of cycles*1 when a momentary power loss occurs, and re-accelerates to the reference speed immediately after the power is restored to ensure a smooth system start-up.
*1 : The retention time varies depending on the types of load and operation status.
*2 : KEB (Kinetic Energy Back-up) Function :
Function to continue operation without baseblocking during a momentary power loss.
Feature 3Energy Saving
Promotes energy saving with highly efficient operation.
- High Efficiency and High Power Factor
- Since FSDrive-MV1000 is a direct medium-voltage drive that does not need an output transformer, it can maintain a power conversion efficiency of approximately 97% over a wide speed range and secure a power supply factor of 0.95 (at rated load), avoiding energy wastage.
Feature 4User Friendly
Operation, adjustment, maintenance, and management are very easy, as with Yaskawa low-voltage drives.
- Easy-to-use User Interfaces
- A Digital Operator with an easy-to-view LCD display (the same as used on Yaskawa's 1000 series low-voltage drives) is provided on the front panel as standard, making it easy to operate and set the drive.
The engineering tool DriveWizard Plus MV enables consolidated management of the parameters for each drive and makes for easy adjustment and maintenance.
- Compatible with World's Major Field Network Protocols
- The RS-485 communication function (MEMOBUS/Modbus protocol) is installed as standard. By adding an optional communication card, the major field network protocols can be supported. Achieve centralized control of production equipment and fewer connecting cables by connecting the drive to host computer or PLC.
* : Yaskawa's dedicated communication protocol
Note : Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.