An array of servodrives, machine controllers, and many other YASKAWA products are displayed on the main floor of YASKAWA Electric's Solution Center. You can see for yourself how these products are combined to form the Mechatronic System Solution.
To learn more about the Solution Center, click the center panel to watch a video entitled, "For Excellence the Solution Center."
The following videos will each introduce one part of the Mechatronic System Solution.
MP2500 Machine Controller with Touch Screen Panel
In this video, you can see how the MP2500 machine controller is combined with rotary servomotors from the SGMAS series and Σ-Trac-µ linear sliders for high-speed, synchronous control of multiple axes.
Even if the axes were as thin as a pencil lead, they would not break with the high-precision, synchronous control of the MP2500.
- High-speed & multi-axis control: 0.5 ms/4 axes; 1 ms/9 axes; 2 ms/16 axes
- Slim, touch-screen panel
- Easy-to-use engineering tool to develop screens: MotionScreen
- High-speed motion network: MECHATROLINK-II
- Repeatability: 0.5 µm (Σ-Trac-µ series)
Total System Solution
Here you can learn about how YASKAWA's Total System Solution uses LCD handling robots, linear motors for circular tracking, and gantry machines consisting of various mechatronic components in the manufacturing of LCDs.
- Integrated system with MECHATROLINK -II, YASKAWA's high-speed motion network
- High-speed handling of LCDs with CSL600 handling robots
- Flexible conveyor to fit your facilities with linear motors for circular tracking
- High-speed, high-accuracy positioning in a clean environment with linear servo systems
|Address||:||480 Kamifujisawa, Iruma, Saitama 358-8555, Japan|
|Access||:||By train · · · Get off at Musashi-Fujisawa station or Iruma station on the Seibu Ikebukuro line and then take a taxi (10 minutes).
By bus · · · Get on at Musashi-Fujisawa station and get off at the Seibu Green Hill bus stop (10 minutes).
By car · · · Take the Metropolitan Inter-city Expressway to the Iruma exit (5 minutes from exit).