JUNMA Series (MECHATROLINK-II Communications Type)
[ SJME/SJDE ]
Connect it and, zip! It's ready to go.
JUNMA is a totally new concept in digital servo drives that requires no parameter settings and gain adjustments to achieve high-precision positioning.
Feature 1Automatic speed adjustment when load changes! Quick and efficient setup!
- Connect and go! Shared concept with other products in the JUNMA series.
No troublesome parameter settings and gain adjustments needed.
- Equipped with a constant automatic adjustment function that quickly reacts to load changes, the JUNMA-II brings steady operation to applications with high frequency speed and torque changes.
Feature 2Added value with MECHATROLINK-II communications!
- Requires less space and less wiring. You can build the system to your own need because the YASKAWA AC servo drives, as well as various devices made by member companies of the MECHATROLINK Members Association, can be connected to your system.
- Startup time is greatly reduced by incorporating a machine controller from the YASKAWA MP2000 series. Servomotor information, including position, speed, motor ID, servo parameters, and error information, is digitally managed to simplify monitoring and maintenance.
Feature 3Enhanced control functions!
- High-precision and high-performance positioning. The position reference, speed reference, and acceleration/deceleration time can be changed in real time during positioning.
- External positioning function using position latch signal: Detects the accurate position when a latch signal is received and adjusts the amount of movement. This is useful for transfer, wrapping, and printing equipment.
- Zero point return: A zero point can be individually set for each of customer's machines.
- Other functions: Interpolation, JOG operation, alarm reset, and other helpful functions.