MP3200 [ JEPMC-CP3201-E ]
Build the Ideal System for a Wide Range of Equipment Needs
The MP3200 integrates the motion, vision, and robot systems that are indispensable to machine control to achieve ideal control of machine systems. And integrated management of information allows you to monitor the entire system to improve maintainability and traceability.
- Feature 1：Best Performance in the Industry
- Feature 2：Variety of CPU Unit Functions
- Feature 3：Improved Traceability and Maintainability
- Feature 4：Vision System Integration (A Vision Unit is currently under development.)
- Feature 5：Robot System Integration
- Feature 6：Complete Upward Compatibility for MP2000-series Machine Controllers
Feature 1Best Performance in the Industry
- A high-performance CPU Unit provides high-speed application processing that boasts a speed as fast as 125 μs.
- Higher program capacity and register capacity allow you to handle large-scale systems.
- The ability to handle double-length floating-point numbers and 64-bit integers lets you achieve more precise control.
Feature 2Variety of CPU Unit Functions
- MECHATROLINK-Ⅲ provided as a standard feature.
You can control up to 42 stations (32 Servo Drives) on one circuit.
A high-speed, multi-axis system with reduced wiring is achieved.
- Ethernet port provided as a standard feature.
The main PLC communications protocols are supported, and program-free communications are possible on up to 10 circuits.
- Log data to USB memory devices.
Feature 3Improved Traceability and Maintainability
- Equipment operating conditions can be managed with the new data logging and FTP server functions.
- A new seven-segment display makes troubleshooting easy.
Feature 4Vision System Integration (A Vision Unit is currently under development.)
- The Vision Unit is connected to the CPU Unit over a high-speed bus to eliminate the communications delay between machine image processing and motion control.
- Both motion and vision program development are possible from Integrated Engineering Tool MPE720 Ver. 7.
Feature 5Robot System Integration
- You can connect a Yaskawa FS100 Robot Controller to the built-in Ethernet port.
- You can monitor Robot operating status and coordinate operation.
Feature 6Complete Upward Compatibility for MP2000-series Machine Controllers
- Simply mount an Optional Base Unit for the MP2000 Series to the MP3200 Machine Controller to use the MP2000-series Optional Modules.
- The programming instructions also provide complete upward compatibility, so you can use any of your MP2000-series application programs on an MP3200 Machine Controller.